After the break, we salute you with renewed strength.
Now begins an important time in which we must be agile and I remember the following:
Now begins an important time in which we must be agile and I remember the following:
Ø Each school has to be a person on the School Board responsible for promoting educational measures to promote real equality between men and women, as defined in The Education Act in Article 126.2. Ø
addition, each school in Andalusia has to a person appointed coordinator of coeducation. This person, as you know, will not have to stand guard, or have assigned tutorials. (See BOJA No 99 of 25.5.2006). It is important to remember that the management team of the centers that, for whatever reason, are not aware of this and that, once distributed courses and schedules is more difficult to fit the times, as you know.
is our intention that this measure to be extended to other regions, so that you will send all necessary documents to initiate this proposal in the educational authorities of other communities.
Ø On the other hand, for those Andalusian centers where feasible, we remind you that you have the possibility of teaching, plus the optional "Social change and gender" 1, 2 and 3 º ESO, matter Integrated Project PIguales in 4 º ESO 1 º and 2 º de Bachillerato. For who so wish, I link here some ideas for this latest proposal, developed last year at the IES Poeta García Gutiérrez "in Chiclana, and already signed up for the Fourth Conference on Teacher training in gender equality, held in Granada last June. Ø
I announce that registrations are increasing at the Association from all regions and that currently have associated persons who will be next year in Argentina and the United Kingdom. From there we can provide valuable ideas and information. Moreover, you will soon be prompted to confirm your registration, once accepted the statutes. This information will be emailed to you.
This course will be the start of the Association and we need all the ideas and initiatives, in addition to having complete information on what happens in each school for, well, act accordingly. Therefore, I request that any proposal which I emerge and to be directed at the purposes of the Association, get yourselves to us. Welcome.
0 comments:
Post a Comment