- Indian (Interrupting) : emmm ...
- S: concoctions need here, for musicians. Whisky, we need here ...
- I: Eh ... a Fernet and a scotch without ice. Dale, do not be blooming, che.
- S: Two whiskeys. We have to Fargo! Fargo on second guitar, there. Fargo, a famous anarchist police searched all CaƱuelas. He has an army of cockroaches in the closet. Come to steal bread crumbs with the substance, ergot ... Fargo.
Seed! Before it was called "Nursery." The Buddhist planted pumpkins and tomatoes Sandinistas. One day he got tired, he sank into the earth, he found a midwife slapped your ass and bass began to mourn.
louse! But the hack is not in the eye, no, no. Is the miasma in the diving. Once asked why no "Crabs" or "Bugs" or "Flea" and said "No, there is more mystery in the louse." Skay
! (applause) never speaks, he sealed the word with a smile. By some accounts, the October 15, 1959 spoke. Witnesses say opened the refrigerator and yelled "Here come Cossacks! " (Skay answers on guitar)
El Indio Solari!
- I: eats (applause).
- S: I do not know what to say about it. For example, I can say: every time you see a child ... no, I'm not going to say (laughs). is breakfast with a cake of words and trains, speaks well, long trains, trains arguing endlessly with all partners. Has special training with his coach, which is secret, it is with language. We do not know what to do with the language. El Indio Solari.
Redonditos Ricotta! (applause)
Enrique Symns featuring the Round at La Esquina del Sol, in 1984.
0 comments:
Post a Comment