Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Confidentiality Clause On End Of Emails




- Pettinato: I want to hear a story of High recording.
- Troglio: And when I got changed my Mollo Panda and the hype. I wanted to kill.
- P: What subject?
- T: "Flags and balloons." I mean, I arrived at seven o'clock and I see Mollo, I say, "What?", And he says: "No, because the hype of rock and roll, instead of being so well ".
- P: Ah! He was playing the bass drum to record your drum!
- T: I shit.
- Daffunchio: If Alberto what you want to decentralize, we say Ricardo Mollo.
- T: He says: "The bass drum is." I say, "Who told you so, the bass drum?". And I had a problem, then after the bottom fell Luca, did you see the bottom of Panda? And he says: "Do not give ball, not give them the ball." Crazy, how you're going to go in and change what I play on drums, what's wrong! Battery Tocá you and I go to the field to sow radishes.
----------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
- Q: What was the topic that you had to repeat?
- D: The topics that was Ricardo.
- T: Ricardo gave me the hype! I wanted a punching shit, how you come to touch the drum, boludo?
- P: "" Better not talk ... "and all that came out of one? Do you play one? "We played separately or all together?
- T: In "Better not talk ..." I hurried.
- D: There were parts we played together, but it was always what was recorded separately.
- T: But in "Flags and balloons" Ricardo I changed the hype y. .. What is it crazy? Would I play the Roland to you?
----------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
- Mollo: "Flags ..." was in English, the piano at the beginning and then I think it is ... but he is good at the beginning ... and that issue ... No, that does not think it was "Silent Night", the Superman theme recorded with a single drum (hums). Then missing a kick and put me (laughs). I do not remember if it was this or that, but it was an issue that had double bass, and there was only one drum, and I think Superman that it was no more, and had recorded the bases and would not go for a while ... Something was not quite remember the situation, but I remember I sat down with the hype and the headset trying to play the bass in the place where he was ...

Sumo Excerpts from the book by Pettinato.

0 comments:

Post a Comment