Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My Pubic Hair Sticks Through My Undies

DS

By Jordi Oller, Director of Content Production
Once a year
amuse me to summarize the content we've made the whole area Gimages content production. This way I can relive all those good and bad moments spent with our team. With what I most enjoy is reviewing the process, from initial briefings, notes in the books, the first sketches, the story boards full of studs and endless adjustments to arrive at precise movement we want to give to each piece. All this work is needed to reach a basic goal: that the message reaches the final viewer in each of our productions.

Our vision is that good content is the essence of any successful digital communication channel. We assume that every channel must be supported by unsoftware reliable, high quality screen, good facilities, powerful servers, etc. But in the end, our mission is to convey emotions and stimuli that bring the message to the public, and if not get the contents, the rest is useless. As we say here in Gimages, use technology in support of the communication. I hope

I like this demo reel of 2010 and next year will bring us great content and new creations.



In the next post I will talk to a subject on which we are investigating and I think it will arouse much interest, content 2.0. I trust and hang it in January so we can greet you as soon as next year.

Merry Christmas and happy content.

0 comments:

Post a Comment