Sunday, May 1, 2011
V. Bernardelli Gardone Shotguns
- Why are you agreed to talk again with Rolling Stone? A decade ago you had complaints about a story they published, which contained, according to you, words that were taken out of context.
- Yes, look, You can declare before a judge that the words were taken out of context if the journalist ... Call it: you 're a journalist makes me a note. I will quote from 7 to 9, I give the note in my office, Bouchard and Corrientes. Now, it is 9 am and continue talking and we fart. If you put me why I say after 9, I take it out of context, brother. It means that you abused you know that I am a poor man who says what he feels. (...) Why I agreed? Because there is much pain in the owner of this song. Then, sometimes, in his reflection one says "I will give another chance." Because what I said I do not think, or at the time, neither in this, that was one thing wrong. And was put back, was repeated, was softer, and sold fifty thousand numbers. Now came a friend, a guy friend of mine, you know what I said? "Loco, no more reviews of those that you did, it sold out." "Did you see? I phoned and told me that never in the history of Rolling Stone magazine had sold fifty thousand." And my friend tells me "they gave you something?". "No, dude: I paid the roast."
- A few years ago I made a note and tell me the phrase "I am a poor man." We do not emphasize, they do ...
- (interrupts) And it is a giles . You guys are agile. Why sell four thousand journals. Because if you were some bugs like them, had prominent place to this person who generated more than two million attend Google to read the note saying it is a poor man. Yes, sir, because they forgot this: you took communion at age nine, giles. They forgot everything. He who humbles himself will be exalted and he who exalts himself will be humbled. And do not forget the other: that which does not cry does not suck, which strives not is a fool. Since I was not born to sneak, I have to mourn. And do not forget the Discépolo that so grabbed José Pablo Feinmann, brother! For philosophy, today, now. "I believe in many things. I horn in ten, what gil." (be excited) That's not you forget it, eh.
- My feeling is that we try to take care. But that you ultimately do not care.
- things out that way. That person died, I am this. Or they forgot about the song (N: says something unintelligible) tragaleches? that says (sings taking English accent) "one day is every day." Here everyone wants to Joan Manuel Serrat as if the father of God. Joan Manuel Serrat If you invented a song on the motherfucker! Or they forget that they gave us tickets to go see the movie "The Jewish gauchos" at school, my brother?
not have any attachment to material things and money can not care less. The story paints him from head to toe began when I wanted to pay some of the purchases made for the barbecue. Naturally, I refused to pay the gas and ice and even annoyed by my gesture. But he went once installed on the table and with a breeze in the background. "You do not have to worry about money," I advised. He then drew from his pocket one hundred dollars bills and distributed them around the lawn. "Sit," he said. I counted fifteen tickets in the face of rock lying on the floor. "Now, what would your reaction be?" asked, curious. I answered with great naturalness "stop and grab tickets before they are flown." "It's wrong," retorted Richard. "You do not have to worry about me: you have to worry about you. The money comes and goes" topped as the wind carried the notes slowly ...
Part of the great shout Ricardo Iorio published in Jedbangers n º 48, March 2011.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment