Every Sunday Balaídos I despair at the amount of insults you hear in the stands. It seems that many of these people go to Balaídos to vent their frustrations. The worrying thing for me is that few viewers are surprised (usually women) of the atrocities that are heard. That is, it has already taken as something normal for a big greasy as unfortunately I have behind (just to Jabba The Hut from Star Wars ) will spend 90 minutes throwing screaming like "I shit in your fucking mother fucker of shit. " But today, reading The Country , I felt relieved: 'm not the only one who does not understand this custom futbolero national insult. The report is entitled "The insult is also violence." Quite right. But if every time some other insulting Jabba reprobásemos him, even if his eyes, probably eradicate these behaviors. One thing is to shout, with the heater on one play, and spend another 90 minutes insulting. Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Kates Playground Huge Galleries
Every Sunday Balaídos I despair at the amount of insults you hear in the stands. It seems that many of these people go to Balaídos to vent their frustrations. The worrying thing for me is that few viewers are surprised (usually women) of the atrocities that are heard. That is, it has already taken as something normal for a big greasy as unfortunately I have behind (just to Jabba The Hut from Star Wars ) will spend 90 minutes throwing screaming like "I shit in your fucking mother fucker of shit. " But today, reading The Country , I felt relieved: 'm not the only one who does not understand this custom futbolero national insult. The report is entitled "The insult is also violence." Quite right. But if every time some other insulting Jabba reprobásemos him, even if his eyes, probably eradicate these behaviors. One thing is to shout, with the heater on one play, and spend another 90 minutes insulting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment