In the last chapter of Sex and the City, Carrie Bradhsaw says a phrase that always makes me mourn. Throws it to her lover, the Russian painter Aleksandr Petrovsky, when he realizes that he never want she needs.
"I look for love. The love of truth. Ridiculous, inconvenient, overwhelming ... that they can not live without the other person. And do not think it is here in this expensive suite in this lovely hotel in Paris. "
This week I returned to see the last season, my favorite. And I thought that there is nothing truer than this sentence from Carrie. Life is too short not to require something.
PS sexandthecityadictas ... is already less. In June, the film will be in Spain.
"I look for love. The love of truth. Ridiculous, inconvenient, overwhelming ... that they can not live without the other person. And do not think it is here in this expensive suite in this lovely hotel in Paris. "
This week I returned to see the last season, my favorite. And I thought that there is nothing truer than this sentence from Carrie. Life is too short not to require something.
PS sexandthecityadictas ... is already less. In June, the film will be in Spain.
0 comments:
Post a Comment