Friday, April 15, 2011

Denis Milani Promo 39




- With regard to mood and composer. You say you want to convey joy, but suppose you're not well, and you want to convey joy. Is it possible?

- I'm always up.
- I asked you for raising the song Andrés Calamaro, "Carnival in Brazil."
- (Imitates Calamaro) " And the rhymes, rhymes, rhymes." He's old, it already was.
- In this batch of musicians with whom you associate, who do you keep watching, whom you continue to respect?
- A One True Thing, Daniel Melingo. - Charly Garcia?
- No, red.
- Why so critical?
- Because I realized that was very bad people, that music was not so good, that in addition to pulling down all his lyrics spoke of him believed to be superior to all of us. I thought it was crazy disgusting, I thought it was a bad person. Palito Ortega seemed to me that makes me want to vomit.
- That comes from now? Because I had heard that you liked the time Say No More.
- Another day.
- now say this.
- Now I see otherwise.
- Indio Solari And if you like?
- If it is to hear a very special moment, the Indian love him, obviously.
- Today plays La Renga here.
- I do not like his music.
- What groups here you like? Los Autenticos Decadentes drawing.
- The Decadent and Sponsors, nothing more.
- Just noted that you realize that all the letters of Charles talking about it and usually think that all musicians talk about themselves in letters. How about you?
- Pappo not. Pappo shared his sentiment.
- Pappo Did you meet?
- Yes, we have a couple of stories, anecdotes. We have a theme, which is the first that will go in at full blast, saying: "Hey DJ, play over the long track because there is only gays, puts the last Pappo disk. " "Let's dance!" Says Cucho, "A full sail" .

Joaquin Levinton, recently.
Source: Rock Our .

0 comments:

Post a Comment