- is true. I remember one day he was drunk at the British Bar, very paranoid. Poli and the La Negra Indian were sitting at a table and do not know why, maybe a smile, I took as a personal challenge to my wretched condition. I passed the table and looked bad, I was outraged. At the turn was Enrique Symns and told him what happened. Pulled a knife, he handed me and said: "This is your chance. Go and kill him." I went out with the knife, the truth is that what you wanted was to kill the Indio Solari. I went to the place and did not know even what I was saying. There was only one time through stress, I thought as the starting point of a massacre or a fight, while they took him with surprise. They did not know what the hell was happening to this man who neither knew. Actually, yes I know, but it was blurred. And I went with the story above, some very funny ...
Gustavo Cordera.
Source: verbiage. Conversations with Bersuit Vergarabat , Yumbo Vera Rojas.
0 comments:
Post a Comment