Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Internet Explorer Buffering Choppy





Recently enojábamos us because the alcohol made him ill and no longer came to the tests or, for example, Works, if he ate something, then threw him, did not retain anything ... I remember one day I became a professional and said, "Bitch, this next week, taking alcohol ...". And we started playing "Bursting from the ocean" and I made the break and he did not fall. And in a moment stopped, "Crazy, you're wrong!". And he grabbed me and said, "Hey, what are we? Zas?." Because the guy looked like he was all wrong, but at the time the show would be put ahead of microphone and it worked. That way I learned to give ball to the result. Because sometimes you got something you kill and get a shit. It is the attitude with which you go out in the time to act. That's what counts.

Superman Troglio, speaking of Luca Prodan.
Source: Rolling Stone special 1, December 2002. Share


0 comments:

Post a Comment