- Was an explicit decision to return to work as well?
- Fly: Yeah, like back to basics.
- Monti: We were more relaxed because the study is Ariel, the album's producer, who is a friend of ours, so it was like going to visit a friend and save.
- Fly: We had Del Abasto record offered to Pasto with Alvaro Villagra. Analyze: "The study sheet. Alvaro Villagra has recontrachapa. We will leave an egg. " We chose to do something more lo-fi studio level, although the sound is very good. And, quietly said no, chau, chúpense a dick.
- Draws attention to the central theme of the album, that has nothing to do with the fun of slippage but with the following ...
- Fly: the fifth day and you is the "mmm, I feel bad, give me a pill." Lately I'm always with, is saving: when you feel bad, you relax. I have a special affection for this album because laburos much in such madness. Nights spent pegábamos not one, but when hilábamos, tearing his barbarian.
- What triggered this health?
- Fly: We do not have twenty years. We are big and not the same old body. Escabio we keep getting high and more than before, but on the fifth day, hold on ... We also know that we are a band and played well within those limits, but from time to time we grab the chiripiorca.
- Are you concerned?
- Fly: I suck an egg. I have 43 years and I am God, happy, happy.
- Monti: I can see it (laughs).
- Fly: No, fine. We are not children, but we will continue far give us the heart and head. The liver as I have done ball, but the heart is well. And then, when there are problems, we will try Viagra. Still do not need it later I guess I clavaré one and then tell you. But that's for another story.
Source: Supplement No, Page 12.
Share
0 comments:
Post a Comment