Saturday, October 30, 2010

Why Are Angel Bites Called Angel Bites




E l December 20, when people came out to the angry street and within minutes was produced by means ping-pong effect, how it was going gigantic, I was in a television studio. I had no fucking idea what was happening, we did have the feeling, but we had no concrete idea, the thing people-television-people reacting. That same day, was filming for "Football First" with a lot of people in the study that was like me ... I remember I plugged the guitar and when I turned on the computer, went almost ousted the president at that time (De la RĂșa) with a tremendous post ... I said "save now, because something is happening "I mean, it shows a little too that the connection you have with half the reality is relative. I, at that time, I was doing my thing ... But this time I lived very strange situations, including complete and utter saturation of information and the need to recover what one is-even though all the circumstances around, "to think in life, in time that we are doing.

Gustavo Cerati, in 2002.
Published Page 12.

Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment