few days ago I told one of my misadventures at the wheel in this chaotic city that is Vigo and I appealed against the second row. Many told me, using public transport. That day I just explain that it is impossible for me since my house does not exist, and even there, it would take about two hours on a journey that takes twenty minutes. But I forgot to mention that the second row we are not only annoying to drivers, but especially public transport. In Vigo, and I imagine that in other similar cities, people are rampant, parking at bus stops, loading and unloading, double and triple row .... and this makes a provincial town of just over 300,000 in a terrible rush hour funnel.
This morning a 15 year old was hit in Galicia by a car. Just died, but this link not yet been updated. The school bus he was riding had to stop at second row, the boy dropped his bike and crossing, a car that was overtaking the bus hit him.
guess the guy who took the bus plaza nothing will happen. But I hope that never sleep easy, at least. Because even if the culprit is the driver of tourism, was the incivility of the driver who triggered the accident. Remember this the next time you are going to stop at second, third, fourth row. Or the bus stop.
0 comments:
Post a Comment