Saturday, March 22, 2008

Windows Ce Usb Devices

Certainties of these III


1. I know I'm a weirdo. During the Olympics I swallow every-few-broadcasts of swimming. Along with Wilde starred in a glorious moment in the past, calling for 2 to ask for explanations of why not issued a schedule announced in the final. To our surprise, put it, but deferred. When it reaches the European Championship I resign myself to read in the newspapers the results. Even yesterday, when Spain won three medals (gold and bronze floor) the television news opened again with the Cup match between Valencia and Barcelona. Only 2 of Lorenzo La Mila dedicated the cover of Sports the English feat. Yes, feat. Because Spain is a powerhouse in swimming. Horrors cost us to get medals. And now appears Mireia Belmonte, gold in 200 back, and we have Villaecija and Zivaneskaya ... what a coincidence, all women. Could that be why so little of interest?


2. Formula I (probably televise more boring than swimming, at least until there are some overtaking) is the opposite of swimming. Has gone from being the poor relation of the Sunday morning to occupy the prime time sports. This morning leave Alonso seventh, after punishment Hamilton and Kovalainen. I wonder if the golden boy Hamilton will be able to overcome.




3. I'm sick of reading reviews from journalists who separate the subject and the verb to eat, one of the most widespread mistakes and most horrific of all. Yesterday in Public , the journalist who wrote the chronicle of the Valencia-Barcelona and the Europeans did swim constantly. God, is that they have proofreaders? God, how can a person who commits such an aberration approve Journalism?


4. Landmark ruling: have convicted a mother to educate your child ill, extremely aggressive.





5. I know many hate them, and many specifically to it, what we're going to cheat. But Angelina Jolie me mola me. And although she and Brad Pitt are vomiting beautiful, perfect, caring, successful, padrazos ... it still seems absurd to criticize a couple has donated $ 8 million solidarity works.


0 comments:

Post a Comment