Monday, March 17, 2008

When Are Hiv Symptoms Evident



Yesterday, in a fast zaping my hunter telebasura I discovered a program led by former boy Sarda, Cardenas, where kits are issued to other chains and reports themselves supposedly humorous. Where I had the misfortune to catch an infamous reporter toured the Madrid Boat Show by impossible questions to the speakers. One is made to an older man, and I do not remember verbatim dialogue try to reproduce as accurately as possible.

- Journalist: What is more expensive, keep a boat or a woman?
- Speaker: With the boat make an investment, with the woman you spend a lifetime spent.

Enough, please. Enough. I do not know how to deliver such a thing. There are men who think this way (and, worse still, women who generate) is a of the causes of this bubble that perpetuates sexism appalling mistreatment of women. Does not consent to such comments. As if it were not enough scenes marriage, now Localia jumps on the chariot of absurdity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment