Someone told me Cassandra's Dream was a film minor Woody Allen. Maybe so, but, as I did with Scoop, another of his recent work derided, I disagree. Maybe it I'm not objective with Allen. I could not name a single film of his that I have not liked. Clearly this Cassandra's Dream can not be compared to the perfect Match Point, but I thought in some ways a continuation of it. Here, the blame is shared, so karamazoniano between two brothers. If Match Point Dovstoievsky weight was remarkable, here is almost oppressive. Ewan McGregor's character is fascinating. But Colin Farrell, an actor who had never bet too much away her brother role defeated by guilt. It is as if we were in front at Raskolnikov. With the delirious madness that accompanies it throughout Crime and Punishment .
Terribles criticism, much more ferocious than those of Woody Allen, Jaume Balagueró broke with REC. And it turns out that I thought it was a fascinating experiment. Okay, we are saturated with contagious zombies (I Am Legend, 28 Weeks Later ...), but who can say that has not been Balagueró original visual approach? Who can deny Balagueró a macabre sense of humor, unusual in our movies?
Of Atonement I only liked one thing, the green dress that looks like the scrawny Nightly at the family dinner. I can not understand how this film has won awards in Europe and succeeded in being nominated for best picture at the Oscars. It is slow, mediocre, precious nauseam, and uses the flashback not as a clarification, but retarder. Clearly bored with what I found the novel not know what to expect from his film version ...
shoot far cinephile today. Good morning and good luck.
0 comments:
Post a Comment