saturaros with tickets did not want animals. Although Vigo Pets has been a success (today we have the first adoption of a beautiful dog named Kira) and Mary Martha and I have even gone on television (thanks, guys Localia! ) lately I've done so many entries of animals would prefer not to write this. But I must. For some time now Israel , a good friend of Martha, sent us an email telling us that an artist had left starve a dog across the pond. He rewarded. It was in a biennial in Honduras. I sometimes try to be politically correct. Few, certainly, but sometimes I try. But today I refuse to be. For someone who does such a thing, someone who thinks it is art, is extremely ill. Or perhaps you're not sick, maybe it's just a CABRON letters and accents, which would have a lot more art tying and letting himself die of hunger. That would have been POETRY.
0 comments:
Post a Comment